Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Batman Time!

Ever since I was little kid seeing the live action BATMAN and animated shows on TV, along with getting the comics I really got into the character of Batman. Heck it seems like at least once or twice a week I draw him or characters from his universe in my sketchbooks. The Batman character now has been around 75 years and is still going strong! So in tribute to that and in part I am going to be in major pop culture mode being at the San Diego Comic Convention in a day or so here are some more finished Batman images I have created over the last few years. Some even are in tribute to other artists takes on Batman. A couple of the images are even my take on a possible future Batman. The images below were created in Illustrator, Photoshop, ink pen and acrylic paint.











No comments:

Post a Comment