Monday, December 31, 2018

San Francisco Giants Cheer Card

This was an illustration job I did for NBC Sports in SF and it was an 11x17 inch baseball card poster like deal. I was given the player Jonathan Sánchez as my subject and I created this piece in Adobe Illustrator after creating some roughs in Photoshop. In addition I got tickets to the game that was on was the anniversary of his no hitter against the San Diego Padres. July 10, 2018 was the game and I even appeared briefly on the NBC sports show talking about what I created. They handed these cheers cards out to fans for free and I signed a few. All in all a fun assignment and a fun night! Here are pictures below of the art, final print and also my TV appearance. I just dig the Jack In A Box character in the background!  



No comments:

Post a Comment