Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where has drawrick been?

I was hoping to keep a steady 2 postings a month or more going on, but here we are in October so I missed posting in August and September. Hey they say time flies, but this is ridiculous! So a few things that kept me busy were the San Diego Comic Con, a family reunion in New York, finally wrapping up and publishing my comic book DOCBOT, The Alternative Press Expo. In the mix was also some on site storyboard/presentation drawing at GYRO an ad/media agency. So finally I got back to this blog. In this posting is my FANTASTIC FOUR image I created for the 42nd COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO SOUVENIR BOOK. 
Also I am posting a picture of my DOCBOT comic the was co-created by Michael V. Bennett. http://bennettblacklight.com/

Now back to creating and in addition looking for more work. Cheers!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment