Saturday, June 23, 2012

TURN Storyboards

Posted here are some storyboards I did last month for Gyro an Ad/Media Agency in San Francisco that I do work for on occasion. The storyboards were for a live action 30 second ad that was filmed recently and aired during the 2012 season finale of MAD MEN on AMC. Here is a link to it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUlt6vo6w_w I actually had time to color these storyboards which is something I rarely do and it is always fun to see how closely the director follows them. I don't expect them to really be followed all that closely seeing many a time storyboards are used as a springboard of sorts for planning and setting up shots. I have storyboarded two short films and many other live commercials in the past decade or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment