Thursday, December 31, 2020

Over Five Years Of Monday Monsters

 Back in August 18, 2014 I digitally drew a goofy monster in Photoshop and when I posted it called it the Monday Monster from that day I would do that every Monday although that same year for some reason the month of October 2014 I strangely did not do any Monday Monsters! That was my only gap and I have not missed a Monday since! Anyways almost the first few years I created the Monday Monsters digitally in Photoshop. I did have one traditional one the first year I did these. Anyways I hand draw them now and once and awhile sculpt some. I do sell them so contact me if interested as I still have many left. Anyways here are random Monday Monster images from back in 2014 along with some fun facts which are now a little bit out of date. I usually post these Monday Monster drawings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Chills! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment