Wednesday, November 18, 2020

October Digital Paintings 2020

ello all hard to believe November 2019 was the last time I posted here! The months go by fast and I am creating more than ever over this past year, that has been both interesting and more than challenging at times! Anyways this last October like every October I like to create much Halloween/Horror type art be it in my sketchbook or some digital paintings like the ones I am posting here. The digital painting of the creature coming out of the sea destroying the light house was the final form from one of my Rinktober sketches out of my sketchbook. Rinktober where everyday in October I did an quick Halloween/Horror ink drawing and posted it on social media. Anyways these digital paintings were created on my Wacom tablet in Photoshop and as always they were a blast to create! Chills!

No comments:

Post a Comment